Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer for Revive '21!
The Revive Our Hearts team relies heavily on the extra hands (and hearts) of our volunteers to make the weekend run smoothly. We could not do this without our volunteers!
Do you . . .
- have a Christ-like, positive, willing attitude?
- desire to glorify the Lord with your gifts and abilities?
- have a heart to be a part of a team doing kingdom work?
- enjoy helping others?
- enjoy meeting people and making new friends?
Then we need you! And we think you would enjoy serving as a volunteer for Revive ’21.
We need servant-hearted women (and men . . . see FAQ for opportunities) to help in the following ways:
- Information Desk
- Prayer Partners
- Resource Center
**For a full description of each responsibility, check out the FAQ.
By serving as a Revive Volunteer, you will:
- Receive a 50% discount on your conference registration.
- Early access to the sessions to reserve your seat.
- Experience the privilege of worshipping with like-minded women.
- Receive a volunteer apron to wear throughout the event (and take home with you).
- Meet women from all over the world.
- Make new friends as you serve together.
- Interact with the Revive Our Hearts staff.
- Get a “behind-the-scenes” look at a Revive conference.
Terms of Agreement
As a volunteer, you will be representing the Lord and the ministry of Revive Our Hearts. Here is what we are asking you to agree to as a Revive volunteer:
- Come with a servant’s heart, a gracious attitude, and a smile.
- Serve throughout the entire conference as assigned.
- We do our best to ensure that volunteers participate in as much of the conference as possible. However, your responsibilities may require you to miss the very beginning and/or end of the sessions.
- Wear modest attire, comfortable shoes, and the volunteer apron (provided for you).
- Make it a priority to be observant, proactive, and available.
- Report any emergencies or suspicious behavior to a Revive Our Hearts staff member.
- Be willing to stand for a period of time in your assigned area. (Please let us know if you are unable to fulfill this requirement.)
- Attend a required orientation and training session on Friday morning, October 8 in the Indiana Convention Center. (The exact time and location will be announced at a later date.)
- If for some reason you are unable to serve as a volunteer and need to cancel your plans to attend, please contact Revive Our Hearts right away at MinistryServices@ReviveOurHearts.com.
“Volunteering in the Resource Center, I was able to help women find books to meet their needs that I had personally used and applied in my own life. I had not expected the Lord to use my love of books and learning to help specific people.”
“I had a wonderful time getting to know the other women on my usher team affectionately called, ‘Lori’s Ladies.’ The instant bond with Christian sisters at these conferences is clearly from the One who lives inside of us. Just a small glimpse of what heaven will be like.”
Do you still have questions? Here’s a list of frequently asked questions.