The Revive Our Hearts / Revive ’21 staff will be following the Indiana Convention Center COVID policy as it relates to your protection for this event.
The Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium is now open for events that comply with our social distancing and safety standards and the guidance of the state and local health departments.
We are hard at work to ensure the cleanliness of our facilities and health of our employees and visitors.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Health department approval and input required for large events
- Temperature and health screenings
- Face coverings in common areas and event spaces
- Built-in six-foot physical distancing measures for floor plans, seating areas, and crowd management
- Limited and designated entry and exit doors
- One-way travel markers in hallways and corridors
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations
- 24/7 air circulation and hospital-grade air filters
- Plexiglass shields at all service areas
- Modified food service policies, including cashless and touchless point of sale, in subsequent stages (when allowed)
- Enhanced training on COVID-19 related practices and protocols for all staff
Please call (317) 262-3400 for more information. Our entire staff is looking forward to welcoming guests to the Indiana Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium once again.
*This is subject to changes made by the Convention Center.